Building Stronger Teams, Leaders, and Organizations
Andrea M. Kennedy heads up an independent consulting firm in Fresno, CA. With more than 20 years experience in Human Resources and Organizational Development, Andrea is passionate about partnering with Central Valley companies.
- 2o years experience in Human Resources and Organization Development
- Over two decades experience in start-up and multi-site operations
- Master of Science in Business, Human Resource Option – California State University Fresno
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification
- California Labor Law Certification (SPHR-CA)
- Certified DISC Trainer in the most widely used personality profiling system
- Certified Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Certificate in Workplace Investigations, Association of Workplace Institute
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Test Administrator
- Instrumental in achieving National Employer of Choice Award, and multiple Best Companies to Work For Awards across industries
- Adjunct Instructor, California State University Fresno, Business Management
Andrea M. Kennedy, MS, SPHR-CA
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), founded in 1948, is the largest Human Resources industry professional association. SHRM represents more than 275,000 members in over 140 countries. SHRM promotes the role of HR as a profession and provides education, certification, and networking to its members, while lobbying Congress on issues pertinent to labor management.
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations around the world. The association was previously known as the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD).
The Association of Workplace Investigators is a professional membership association for attorneys, human resource professionals, private investigators, and many others who conduct, manage, or have a professional interest in impartial workplace investigations. Our mission is to promote and enhance the quality of impartial workplace investigations.
The DISC Training Certification demonstrates proficiency and expertise in administering the leading behavioral assessment tool used in organizations to help workgroups improve work productivity, teamwork, and communication.